Of course, if you’re short on ideas, or simply need help bringing your home improvement desires into reality, the DECOFLOWER has plenty of resources for you to use. You’ll discover DIY ideas, hacks, makeovers, tips, and more. See how it’s done and get ideas for your home.
So whether you are the world’s greatest interior designer, aspiring decorator, or a amateur, this our meeting ground to share our passion for the home.
Please note that decoflower.net at the moment has no provision to pay guest bloggers and freelance writers that publish their articles on this site. But we promise to offer author profile (not longer than 140 characters) to our contributors as a way of giving them backlinks and online promotion.
However, guest posting on this blog is not without terms and conditions. For any of the following reasons, we will disregard and delete article sent by a guest blogger or freelance writer:
- If you are not the original owner of the content you sent to us.
- If you sent us an article that has been published elsewhere.
- If your article has a harsh tone, depicts you are a racist and does not have anything to do with our area of specialization.
- If it is less than 1,000 words. (Original articles of 1,500 words and above will be given preferential treatment).
- If we discover that you duplicated a topic that has already been published on this platform or elsewhere. We like customized titles.
- If it is full of grammatical errors (misspelling, misuse of tenses, incorrect use of verbs etc).
- We reserve the right to accept or reject any article that does not meet our standard.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Submit Your Post
Register Here : https://goo.gl/oVMWve
- Once you click the above link you will be taken to registration page. Enter username and email in the given fields. You will get an email with the activation link, click that email and it will ask you to enter the password and your registration thing is done.
- Login with the username and password you have chosen, you will be taken to dashboard page, click on posts and click on add new posts.
- Fill up the title, content and tags fields. Please include a short bio with a link to your own website at the end of the content. Click on publish to send the post for review. Once approved it will be live on the blog.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
Your completed post as an HTML file or Word Doc.